The term training refers to the acquisition of knowledge, skills, and competencies because of the teaching of vocational or practical skills and knowledge that relate to specific useful competencies.
To make proficient with specialized instruction and practice.
It is a learning process that involves the acquisition of knowledge, sharpening of skills, concepts, rules, or changing of attitudes and behaviours to enhance the performance of employees. Training is activity leading to skilled behaviour.
- It’s not what you want in life, but it knows how to reach it.
- It’s not where you want to go, but it knows how to get there.
- It’s not how high you want to rise, but it knows how to take off.
- It may not be quite the outcome you were aiming for, but it will be an outcome.
- It’s not what you dream of doing, but it’s having the knowledge to do it
- It’s not a set of goals, but it’s more like a vision
- It’s not the goal you set, but it’s what you need to achieve it
Training is about knowing where you stand (no matter how good or bad the current situation looks) at present, and where you will be after some point of time.
Training is about the acquisition of knowledge, skills, and abilities (KSA) through professional development.
December 29, 2017